Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Trunking (coiled)

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:50:46 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

- The double sided sticky tape is fairly poor

It is available with and without sticky tape. Personally I would not
bother with the sticky tape variety but fasten it to the wall with
nails or screws. Before the sides are clipped up nails are a doddle,
as another poster has indicated.

- The trunking has a tendency to curl

Not after the sides have been clipped up.

However, the lid can be a problem in some batches where the grips
are not strong enough.

- It is dimensionally different to fittings for equivalent standard trunking.

Not a great problem. There are suitable corners and the like
available.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh