Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.taxes,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Woman is content living in 84-sq. ft. tiny dream home.

Myal wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Myal wrote
JerryD(upstateNY) wrote

Myal wrote: its kinda sad that people are reduced to that in
"wealthy" lands

They may be happy about it.
Just because you wouldn't like it doesn't mean other people
wouldn't. I know a bunch of people who live in RV's by choice.
They had homes and sold them.

I am happy whatever I live in , spent years in a caravan , lived
under a tarp for many months , in a bus converted to mobile home and
now have a house , Im adaptable , easily pleased and love the
convienience of travel and easy accomodations .

It still saddens me to see folk who live in ****ty cramped
conditions out of nescesity rather than by choice .

with so many billions being spent on killing the poorest folk there is in othe r lands ,

That doesnt happen.

Riiiggghhhttt .....

Fraid so. That didnt happen even in the Iran/Iraq war,
everyone except the rich got killed, not just the poor.

Same with WW1 and WW2 and in WW1 even quite a few of the rich got killed too.

OK , I se who I am dealing with , bye ...

Usual mindless fool.

surely a bit of that $$ can bes pent either fixing or eradicating the poor at home ?

Nope, some will always choose to 'live' like that.