Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bradford Chaucer Bradford Chaucer is offline

Default Elbo t\ool hollowing rig

A tip to all of you using (or contemplating) the Elbo Tool for hollowing.
Hunder has come out with a new Carbide tipped cutter which they both sell
directly and license to Lyle Jameson for use on his ho;;owing rig.

I first saw it at the Yankee Woodturning Symposium in Connecticut last
month. Any how, as an experiment I mounterd the Hunter/Jameson cutter on
the Elbo Tool, and it worked like a charm. that small cutter really cuts
through wood, and it gives guite a smooth surfice.