Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Zero Clearance Table Insert

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:27:39 -0500, user wrote:

We're going to Yuma soon for a shopping trip...
She goes to wally world, etc... I go to Lowes and harbor freight...

I've found that the best way to smuggle lumber across the border is to bury it
in groceries.. lol

Graduated Yuma in '72. Been back about 6 times since, 4 of those in
last 7 years. Which Wally World? There's 3 of them now. The original on
Pacific Ave. The 2nd on Ave B and 28thStreet and I believe they just
finished the new one out in the Foothills.
And Harbor Freight is on 16th St. and about Arizona
But I can't remember for the life of me where Lowes in located at!

I'm pretty sure that Yuma has one, but I think that we go to Lowes when we're in
El Centro and Home Depot when in Yuma...
Easier because it's close to Sears, Harbor Freight and the stores my wife goes
to after she drops me at HF.. lol

She goes to a "super walmart" on the main drag... senior moment prevents me from
remembering the street name, but it's across the street from a Von's...

We used to go to Calexico/El Centro to shop until we tried Yuma...
Just about an hour farther from San Felipe but cleaner, nicer and better
stores.. (no duty free though)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing