Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Anna is offline

Default What *pocket' digi-cam do you carry ..?

On 16 Jul 2007 12:34:34 +0200, Galet wrote:

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

I am interested in a 'pocketable' digi-cam with reasonable quality
(for typical indoor / outdoor 'snapshots'), good battery life (ideally
replaceable if not std cells) with expandable memory and not a fortune
(so ~?100 etc) please?

[snip]

For 1/10th of your budget: I have a Fuji FinePix A204 (it was ~130GBP in
2002), you can buy on ebay for around 10 pounds these days. I got it as
a gift and it has been my only digital camera apart from a Nikon D70.

Yes I've one of these too and mine too has had a hard life for three
years and is still going strong

Its USP was that it is equally good at taking view shots and closeups,
which is important for me. Most cheap cameras are better at one or the
other I'm told

Anna