Posted to uk.d-i-y
DJC DJC is offline

Default What *pocket' digi-cam do you carry ..?

T i m wrote:
I am interested in a 'pocketable' digi-cam with reasonable quality
(for typical indoor / outdoor 'snapshots'), good battery life (ideally
replaceable if not std cells) with expandable memory and not a fortune
(so ~£100 etc) please?

Rollei dr5100 (which is a rebadged Ricoh GR?)
How pocketable v real camera? My real camera is an EOS1 so this one that
fits in a CCS belt pouch is good enough for me. Uses two AA cells, which
I find is good enough for a couple of days walking using NiMh 2600 mAh
provided I don't use the built in flash much.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djclark/tags/ViaFlaminia/

--
djc