Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default circuit breaker problem (fuse box) advice needed.

In article .com,
wrote:
It goes off at night. I left everything unplugged last night even the
fridge. I think now it's the alarm. I'm thinking of snipping the wires
from the transformer to the circuit board within the alarm to prove
this. Is this wise?

Are you a troll? Most would disconnect the mains supply to the unit first.

I leave the alarm turned off at night.

Unless you remove the mains from it, it has still active parts.

--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.