Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.engr.television.advanced

Default LEDs as lamp replacements

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Albert Manfredi wrote:
Anyway, this has to be one of the longest threads in usenet history
(probably not, actually).

It has to hit over 10,000 posts to even be in the running.

Yes, he must be a "newby" I think. :-)

MrT.

Just wait till he stumbles into a thread like that big one on
news.sci.electronics.design . There were still over 6,000 messages on
the server from the 10,000 or more. It took my news reader software
three hours to mark that thread as read, because of all the cross
posts. I was about ready to kill the program when it finally finished.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida