Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.engr.television.advanced
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default LEDs as lamp replacements

"Albert Manfredi" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mostly people choose what is readily available at an affordable price.

Universal dislike for something counts as more than just "what is
readily available at an affordable price." Sorry.

IF we were talking *universal* dislike then I might agree.

Or more likely just ending up with another example of the irrational
behaviour patterns of humans.

I don't think it's irrational to expect humans to be put off by
sources of articial light whose color temp is not what they evolved
with.

No *proof* though that artificial light MUST be different from natural
light.
Only the preferences of many accustomed to it being so.

Defense mechanisms typically work that way, matter of fact.

I'm interested to know what's the "defence mechanism" that benefits from low
color temperatures?

Anyway, this has to be one of the longest threads in usenet history
(probably not, actually).

A hell of a long way from it actually.

MrT.