Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.tasteless.jokes,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.flame,rec.humor
Richard Catto Richard Catto is offline

Default Bible & Qur'an Say : DO NOT EAT PORK

Parsons wrote:
"Richard Catto" wrote in message
Parsons wrote:
"Richard Catto" wrote in message
peachy ashie passion wrote:
Richard Catto wrote:
Mike M wrote:
"Father Haskell" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 2:51 pm, BillinDetroit wrote:
Father Haskell wrote:
On Jul 9, 1:02 am, BillinDetroit wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
BillinDetroit wrote:
Hmmm ... all those replies and no one knew enough to
actually
rebut this clown?
It's all religious bull****, the biggest scam on the planet.
Lew
You are entitled to your opinion.
It's also divisive.
Really? Interesting. But who would you blame for that
divisiveness?
The author of the religious bull****, for making more than
one flavor.
I blame Richard Catto. eg
--
"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Prove it, Quasimodo.

I already did turd breath.

So far you've proven that you have a **** fetish.