Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default Can you extend a PVC clean-out port?

That may be a regional thing. I have been building residential and light
commercial for over 30 years in central texas, yet have never seen an ABS
system in fixed construction. Only PVC is used in this area. I still
find clay pipe, cast iron pipe, and pvc, but only in mobile homes have I
ever seen ABS piping for anything.

Must be..here and at our place in AZ, the entire 'rough-in' DWV system was
100% black ABS. The only "white" plumbing was the tailstocks of the
sinks..the rest under there was "black" also