Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default So, How do I rip these old Lights out?

As Dan said, remove the lamp, open the fixture, and it will be apparent,
however if these fixtures are hidden from view, and in good shape, you may
just want to install electronic T8 ballasts. Contrary to what Dan said, you
do not have to change the sockets, but the T8 ballast wires completely
differently than the T12, so you will have to follow a wiring diagram

"Edward" wrote in message
oups.com...
35 year old magnetic lights (north American 110/60Hz) and I'm
wondering how the heck am I supposed to get rid of these and puc in
some new fangled T8's?

I replaced my undercabined lights with no problem. But these, I'm not
so sureof. So I have to take them apapart and find screws inside?

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00811yu9.jpg