Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default What's up with the new 3/4 HP Delta drill press? Is it available?

gka wrote:
It has a larger table and a laser projected crosshair where the drill
point hits. I'd like to see it to compare with the previous 3/4 HP
model which is a very nice drill press.

What's so special about this particular drill press?

I'd certainly want to see the laser thingamabobbie as I personally think
them nothing but gadgetry to break (but that's me, maybe you can find a
real reason for it )...

Larger tables definitely an advantage. Don't know relative
suggested/street pricing for it vis a vis others, but my personal
preference for presses has shifted to where I'd probably seriously look
at Griz for the price differential.