Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.economics
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Foreclosures & deep debt for U.S. citizens, but cops find $MILLIONS$ stashed at illegal-alien-hiring business owners' homes

In article vH6mi.11037$Xa3.588@attbi_s22,
says...

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 13, 6:32 am, wrote:
If we had a decent government these illegals would be in holding pens
awaiting deportation.

Why is it that the same Washington that - when much smaller - could
round up and intern almost all the Japanese aliens and Japanese-
Americans during World War II while simultaneously fighting all-out
war abroad now "cannot" round up illegal aliens and deport them?

1: Because there's more illegals than there were WWII era Japanese./
2: Because many illegals are indistinguishable from the rest of us.

As I understand it, gubmint census data was used to locate many
of those Japanese-Americans. Most of them were legal, legit US
residents or citizens, and filled out their forms (or gave info
to an in-person census taker.) I expect that that data was then
searched for "Where were you born?" and also for Asian-sounding
surnames.

I seriously doubt any significant percentage of illegal aliens
respond accurately (or at all) to the official census. And it
wouldn't work to sort through everyone who appears to be Latino.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/