Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Sodastream - minor success

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:35:55 UTC, "clot" wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:18:57 UTC, "clot" wrote:

Frank Erskine wrote:
On 14 Jul 2007 21:04:07 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

Anyone remember the much earlier Sparklets syphons?

I just chucked mine away a few weeks ago. It started leaking badly.

Much earlier even than those were glass soda siphons which you
exchanged for full ones at the 'chemists' or the off-licence.

Sadly, I have to admit that I recall those! Where's my zimmer? Who
moved that!

In was using those when I worked in a college bar in the mid 1970s.

Crumbs, I thought that they'd gone by that time. B*gg*r, she's moved my
zimmer again. I never left it there!

It was a very small bar. It was enlarged (and moved) in 1977, and we got
those hose abominations that are combined with concentrate to dispense
mixers.

http://www.diybanter.com