Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan delaMare-Lyon Dan delaMare-Lyon is offline

Default Sodastream - minor success

"OG" wrote in message
After several months of less than satisfactory 'fizz' from our Gemini
drinks maker and a few attempts at fixing it, I've finally worked out what
was wrong. The central spike that injects CO2 into the water had come a
little loose. Not enough to notice, but enough to let gas escape and
preventing it from getting enough pressure to dissolve in the water.
Tightened it up and it now fizzes and farts properly.

It's worth documenting!

Ahhhh the sodastream was a fantastic toy. I never tired of putting the
concentrate into the bottle before fizzing, then handing it to a relative to
"fizz". Oh how I laughed every time when fizzy sticky crap came firing out
of all possible exists on the sodastream container....

Them were the days...

Cheers
dan.