Posted to rec.woodworking
John E. John E. is offline

Default Ooohhh....shiny. Is the Festool Domino right for me?

Not shallow at all, in fact you agreed with what I wrote.

The original poster was talking about the price of the TOOL dropping in
price, not the price of the products made with the tool. I only brought that
part up to illustrate my accurate analogy. Sorry you missed the point.

John E.

"Swingman" wrote in message
"John E." wrote in message
Inaccurate analogy.

The tools used to make digital watches haven't dropped in price

appreciably,
only the end products, the digital watches have.

Shallow thinking.

The cost of knowing the correct time has dropped dramatically, as will the
cost of making the type of joints the DOMINO does.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07