Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jay1028 Jay1028 is offline

Default Surge protectors?

I have moved to a location (Florida) where surges are a concern. I
have been looking at two candidates for surge protection at the point
of use (outlet).
The two candiidates a

Power Sentry 100344 -- which says it will disconnect the load if
surge is sensed to be more than 2ms

Panamax M4T-EX which is MOV based from a highly rated company.

I have a whole house MOV based protector by LEA at the load center and
want to do more. Maybe more is better? I don't know.

Anyone used a system that they know works? There is so much info out
there that you don't which is an good.

I'm not sure if this is the correct group for this question either.

Thanks,
Jay