Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

According to JoeSpareBedroom :
"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

Show me where humans were fed minute amounts of anything for many
years in a controlled study. They've not even done that with water.

Yes. It's possible that watermelon could be fatal at certain doses. Does
this mean that engineered neurotoxins are not much of a problem because
watermelon could kill you?

Glysophate isn't a neurotoxin. It's a disrupter of a metabolic
process that only exists in _plants_.

Copper is engineered and applied as a toxin for certain things.

But it's also an essential mineral for humans. Try reducing your
exposure to 0, and see how well you do.

Absolutely I agree that we're using _way_ too much of the stuff (eg:
we don't use lawn chemicals _period_), and that people need to
be careful with what/how they use such things.

But not all chemicals are the same, nor is _all_ use 100% unacceptable.
--
Chris Lewis,