Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Do you know that homeowners are now the number one point source for
groundwater pollution in this country? Golf courses are a close second.
Used to be factories.

No, I don't "know" that, nor do I think it true. In some localities, and
for some particular pollutants, maybe...

--

Well, the EPA says it's true, and the major pollutants are lawn chemicals.

Reference? I'd have to read it to understand/evaluate -- I'm thinking
again, you've made an overcharacterization of what the EPA report
probably _really_ says...