Posted to rec.woodworking
Ron Magen Ron Magen is offline

Default SPALTED wood {Maple ?} - who wants some?

jessess,

I would have thought the first 'answers' would have been local . . . not
from the 'other Coast' !!

How much do you want - I have circular, 10in table, and 14-in band saws. Not
to mention a 'Swedish' cross-cut saw. So cutting some into 'not very big'
pieces shouldn't present any problem.

Regards,
Ron

"jessess" wrote in message
I am a turner in San Jose, CA. I am always looking for just one more
piece cut into. Nova Lathe w/ Delta 14" Bandsaw. We could talk terms.
Again, just looking for one not very big piecs.

On Jul 12, 9:30 am, "Ron Magen" wrote:

SNIP
. . I'm guessing Maple.

c} The ends showed a distinct 'spalted' pattern !!! When I looked closer it
was even on the surface of the pieces.
{in the Philly suburbs . . . 215 Area Code, and 19038 ZIP code}