Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

wrote in message
oups.com...

Show me where humans were fed minute amounts of anything for many
years in a controlled study. They've not even done that with water.

Yes. It's possible that watermelon could be fatal at certain doses. Does
this mean that engineered neurotoxins are not much of a problem because
watermelon could kill you?- Hide quoted text -

apple seeds contain cyanide, eat enough seeds you die........

but the apple itself counteracts the seeds.

myself i would let the weeds grow in the gravel. weeds mean theres
dirt in the gravel

another approach if you demand a gravel driveway have it dug out a
foot, lay a couple inches of asphalt base roll and cover with gravel
and roll again.

a foot of gravel over a asphalt base will mean no dirt in the gravel,
and thus no weeds.

my neighbor did this 20 years ago, he moved his gravel driveway still
looks pristine

I guess you're right. There should be no research on neurotoxins designed to
kill things. Thanks for teaching me this.