Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

"SteveB" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

How long ago did you start paying even a little attention to the antics
of chemical companies?

Long enough ago to understand how it works, Joe. Long enough to see how
DDT went out after being touted as a world saving chemical. Long enough
to see thalidomide come and go. Long enough to see hundreds of
thalidomides come and go. Long enough to understand that money powers the
world and people lubricate the wheels. Long enough to lose my Pollyanna
attitude from childhood and learn to live in the real world.

And you?

Steve

About the same, which is how I learned that the testing procedures are too
lightweight to produce the information we need.

In your newspaper, have you ever seen ads looking for volunteers for drug
trials? Take a certain type of drug, study the results. That sort of thing.