Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default Ooohhh....shiny. Is the Festool Domino right for me?

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
ups.com...
In practice I've found the biscuit joiner to get little use relative
to almost any other tool. For one, I can't image how it would "cut
down on filling nail- and screw holes." Maybe you can explain that
one.

That's interesting; I just my biscuit jointer as much as anything in my
shop.
But I guess we all have different styles and preferences.

Sometimes the fact that it only gives alignment in one axis is very helpful.
I am a bit put off the domino because I dislike dowels so; but that might
not be a reasonable comparison.