Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Ooohhh....shiny. Is the Festool Domino right for me?

"charlieb" wrote in message

I believe the DOMINO will change how many make furniture
sized pieces because of its speed, accuracy and ease of
use.

I do believe you're right. After spending a couple of years looking for an
efficient method to do production joinery in a small shop, I can't help but
view the DOMINO as a revolutionary advance in "mortising tools" for small
shops.

AAMOF, the concept has the potential to do for small shop joinery what the
Japanese digital watch did to the watch making industry.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07