Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Southerwood Tim Southerwood is offline

Default Part P exam questions on line

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tim Southerwood wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

Don't fret.. I passed and I don't know *anything* about part P regs.

So, can you recall what the pass mark is? 70%?

I managed about 73% just by guessing..

Exactly my score too, without reference to anything. Which is worrying if
that were a pass. Don't know about you, but I'm happy enough with domestic
electrics in my own house. But there is no way I should be let loose on a
farm or in a factory.

I don't think the sample paper I tried covered nearly enough material and a
1 of 4 answer system encourages educated guesswork. I have a passing
familiarity with the 16th Edition, but at no time have I ever made a
concerted effort to read the whole book, let alone wot for an exam.

Cheers

Tim