Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

Pat wrote:
I don't have grass in back or front yard. Just a huge flower garden in
both So I don't know how this would work on your lawn. But I don't use
any chemicals in my yard.

Take a 1 gallon sprayer add 1 cup of table salt, 2 cups of white vinegar
and fill the rest with hot water. Shake real well to melt salt. Spray on
your weeds on a dry day. Soak the weeds very well.

It works for me , cheap and non toxic.

Ahhhh....hate to have reality, chemistry and botany
intrude upon your fantasies, but....

A. Iffen it ain't "toxic", t'ain't gonna kill the weeds....

B. Salt sure as hell is toxic.....

It won't last forever . you might have to do it again in a couple of
months.

pat