Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Spam Trap Spam Trap is offline

Default Tubes

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:08:42 GMT, James Sweet wrote:
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

It's amazing how you can post useful and helpful stuff on a group for
years, and be a regular poster for anyone who cares to take the time to
look at exactly who the post is from, and then get jumped on by the group
stasi for making a post aimed at others that you know will be on there,
but that *they* consider to be slightly off topic ...

This group is not too bad overall, some of the others I'm on, the majority
of the traffic is completely off topic bickering. A few other groups I've
left entirely after contributing a fair bit and then realizing there was
*nobody* contributing anything I could use, just bitching about other
members.

And, so, we now have this originally OT thread devolving into a bitch
thread about other threads on bitching *IN OTHER NG's".

Geeeezzzz!