Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

"Norminn" wrote in message
ink.net...
SteveB wrote:

There have been numerous studies that show pesticide residue in mother's
milk. Plenty herb. and pest. have instructions to avoid skin contact,
change clothes, etc., because some are absorbed through the skin. That
is why contractors put out the cute little signs after they treat a lawn.

Crikey, mate! If you're past a certain generation, all of us are
supposed to be dead. Lawn darts, lead paint, pesticides. And yet we all
lived and there's nothing wrong with us
wrong with us
wrong with us
wrong with us

(slap!)

Steve

It's been a while since I've used any pesticides, but I seem to recall
that they tend to be neurotoxic. Also implicated in a certain kind of
incurable malignant brain tumor. Try a google search on "glioma
epidemiology pesticide".

You "seem to recall", and then you come up with "glioma"? I think you're
being too polite and gentle here.