Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Show me where humans were fed minute amounts of pesticides or herbicides
in their drinking water for many years, in a controlled study.

Also: Children constantly put their hands or fingers in or near their
mouths when they're playing. Show me controlled studies in which children
came into contact with yard chemical residues and then put their fingers
in or near their mouths.

OTOH, show epidemiological evidence indicating a problem.

You could say the same thing on any and every product made (including
so-called "organics" and/or "natural").

NOTHING can be shown to meet those criteria.

--

Get serious. Please.