Posted to alt.home.repair
Ugly Ugly is offline

Default Home builder repair hell

Bob V is useless

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I know this is the bob villa group and all... not the complaint group
but i could sure use some of bob villas help right about now. If
anyone posting here can take a look at my friends pictures: (click on
photos once you get to the site)

http://www.freewebs.com/niesioa/index.htm

and give me their "professional opinion" on the drywall... the
hardwood floors... the doorjams/stain I would be deeply grateful (and
would also travel to a website and try and help you if i can). Huge
mistakes have been made (you can only see the "cosmetic" ones from the
photos) and we need as many opinions as we can get. Please post any
comments to the guestbook?

Thanks in advance,

TNChief