Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless,comp.os.linux.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
[email protected] fcache@gmail.com is offline

Default Finding GPIO pins on motherboard

Yo,

I've just started working with Linksys routers and loading open source
Linux on them for an enhanced feature set and I've found problem lies
with the limited amount of flash memory that these units have. To
increase the router's available flash, you have to hack the mother
board by finding the GPIO pins and running wires from them to an SD
slot. The instructions for this procedure for the WRT54G with a
BROADCOM BCM47are he http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/...g/Hardware/MMC

My problem is that I have a newer WRT350N router with a BROADCOM 4705
cpu. What would be a generalized procedure for finding the GPIO pins
for this motherboard?

Thanx,
Ed