Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Ooohhh....shiny. Is the Festool Domino right for me?

Bas wrote:

| (3) Non-domino owners: If your biscuit joiner and mortising tools
| (MR, drill press etc.) broke tomorrow, would you be more inclined
| to get a Domino instead?

Not a chance! I already have a tool that'll do everything the Domino
can do and about 100x more - and it's not even glitzy-looking. I've
already used it to build it's own (more accurate) little brother. I'd
be inclined to use the 'Little Brother' to recreate a new version of
its big brother. (Kinda like Norm's panel cutter evolution.)

:-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar