Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.flame.rspw,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.comp,alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default do NOT buy an HP laptop

Sounds like you are basing your disdain for HP on some crappy local
service center that you took it to. We purchase HP's at my company
and have thousands and rarely have issues. When we do though, it
sucks waiting for parts on new laptops. You can buy a part no
problem, but warranted parts are "backordered".

HP is ass. Never buy one.

My Pavilion 6735 is still chugging along. The parts I've replaced have
been
only for upgrade purposes. Then again, the only parts I haven't replaced
in
the several years I've owned it are the case, the motherboard, and the
floppy drive.

All show, no go. HP is teh pathetic.

As long as folks keep buying them HP will keep up with their crappy support
practices.

I will not buy HP, Creative(Soundblaster), Auzentech or Logitech not due to
the quality of their hardware, but the support afterwards. (OK, I avoid
Creative for their hardware too!)