Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.flame.rspw,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.comp,alt.home.repair
trippy trippy is offline

Default do NOT buy an HP laptop

In article , Chad Bryant took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

"trippy" wrote:

Sounds like you are basing your disdain for HP on some crappy local
service center that you took it to. We purchase HP's at my company
and have thousands and rarely have issues. When we do though, it
sucks waiting for parts on new laptops. You can buy a part no
problem, but warranted parts are "backordered".

HP is ass. Never buy one.

My Pavilion 6735 is still chugging along. The parts I've replaced have been
only for upgrade purposes. Then again, the only parts I haven't replaced in
the several years I've owned it are the case, the motherboard, and the
floppy drive.

All show, no go. HP is teh pathetic.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "So She's Leaving" -- The Trews

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"