Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default balancing a ceiling fan

I have never messes with one but one of my customers is a lighting store and
he was mentioning that the usual cause of grief on these is that people do
not read the instructions when installing them and attach the blades before
mounting the fan body.

--
Roger Shoaf

"SteveB" wrote in message
I don't know why, but there have been a rash of ceiling fans introduced

into
my universe, and every one is way out of balance.

What is the way to balance them?

Is there a variable strobe that one can get, mark the blades, and find out
which one is the one that makes the biggest circle?

I've sat here till I'm dizzy pondering the bests approach to this.

Steve