Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Air Conditioner Working...But not Cold Enough

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:52:08 -0700, wrote:

Is there anything else I can try? What do I do next?

What floor is the thermostat on?

Say the second floor? It is suggested to check for a large hole behind
the tstat and seal it up. Hot air travels down the wall from the attic
and it will affect the tstat performance.

Las Vegas had some (areas) 122F temps over the Holiday. I think
"official" was 116F. We cooled down to about to 110F +/- .. for the
next week.. at 105F I might have to get a sweater.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..