Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default stone crusher for inlay material

Michael Faurot wrote:
wrote:

I find using CA gives me the best clear filling results, mind you this
was not on glass fill, but metal powder and flakes, where the epoxy
really dulled the bright metal color/cheen.

Thanks, I'll give this a try. Is there any particular brand you find
works best or will any generic "super glue" in the CA family provide
clear results?

I'm thinking though that I'll need something like this stuff[1] from
Lee Valley as opposed to those little tubes of super glue.

[1]:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...at=1,110,42966

Michael,

I just put my CA on sale a couple hours ago. About a $2 an ounce, flat
$4.50 delivery.

I turn pens and some bowls. This is what I use for a finish on the pens
about 90% of the time.

http://nmwoodworks.com/cube/index.ph...ewCat&catId=16

Yes, this is a shameless commercial plug.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000756-0, 07/12/2007
Tested on: 7/11/2007 11:10:00 PM