Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"Tekkie®" wrote in message
. ..
Logan Shaw wrote:
wrote:
I've been here for over a year and a half, and never had an electric
bill like that, the A/C has never ran continously like it is, and I
never had any problems getting the temp down to 76 deg.
Prior to that, I did not know that this was not your first summer in
this apartment. Faced with that new information, I would say your
air conditioner is in fact broken.

- Logan

Simply BRILLIANT!! Wow!

LOL

There's some bright ones here, Tekkie! :-)

Like the saying: We don't have ALL the assholes; but we have a very
large percentage...