Posted to alt.home.repair
Tim Smith Tim Smith is offline

Default Sink fixture not apporved in my State - Suggestions

In article , dpb wrote:
But, I'm still hung up on why a local showroom would stock something
that can't be installed....that seems _most_ peculiar to me.

Maybe because a lot of people will install it anyway?

Just spend a weekend watching every house flipping show on TLC, A&E,
HGTV, and watching "Holmes on Homes" on Discovery Home, and note how
many times someone repairing something runs into plumbing, electrical,
or worse that is totally against local codes. It's clear there are
plenty of people willing to install pretty much anything!

--
--Tim Smith