Posted to sci.electronics.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default 5 octave keyboard repair - tame musician required

wrote:
I have perfect pitch in that I can tune a guitar perfectly without
aid. That is not to say that A is going to be 440, but it will be in
tune to itself, and highly playable. But now that I have bought a
piano it all defaults to that.

That's nice pitch, but that's not perfect pitch. With perfect pitch
your A would be 440.0 Hz, and as someone picked out random notes, you'd
be able to call them off as quickly as they were played.

Not to detract from your ability, but perfect pitch is very very rare.

--
Postulate a group whose intent is to destroy the United States from within
via anarchy and bankruptcy. The actions of the United States Congress are