Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Help me save my bedroom furniture

professorpaul wrote:
I did use the "trim and stick" stuff on some shelves in a computer
desk that had gotten messed up with digs from screws from some
equipment. Sanded things smooth, and put the stuff on. Only trick was
getting the bubbles out... used a credit card. Razor knife for the
edges after it was in place. Probably better than what was on there in
the first place...

I was being only half-facetious...

The other alternative if the substrate isn't _too_ bad is laminate (as
in Formica-type, but wouldn't seem the pieces would be worth the
expense/trouble...