Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Help me save my bedroom furniture

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"desgnr" wrote in message
My bedroom furniture has damaged tops,from putting water glasses on them
thru the years.
It looks like the tops are Flakeboard with a Photo finsh paper.( wood
design )
What can i do to make the tops look good ?

Nothing. If the moisture wrinkled the paper and swelled the flakeboard,
you're out of luck. Go find a table cloth whose design you like. Have a
tailor cut it to size and hem it. Spray with Scotch Guard to repel water, if
you can't stop yourself from getting it wet.

I was going to suggest kitchen cabinet "trim 'n stick" would probably
look as good as the original did...but decided I'd refrain.