Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Friesen Chris Friesen is offline

Default Sink fixture not apporved in my State - Suggestions

wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:07:46 -0000,
wrote:

The significant others have choosen a regular sink, I think by an
Italian company, in a local store in Boston where I live. Everything
is fine, it fits the dimensions, but our plumber found out that is not
an list of Massachusetts approved list of residential plumbing
fixtures.

I bet it is the flow rate in the faucet that is "illegal". Have the
plumber put a cheap faucet in there for the inspector and then call
another plumber back to "repair" it later. (or do it yourself).

Why would the flow rate of a *faucet* have anything to do with whether
the *sink* is listed?

Chris