Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Matt is offline

Default My Final post about central heating.

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:00:05 +0100, Mike Barnard
wrote:

My Worcester Bosch boiler cannot be activated by external zone
controls. So says the techie's at WB themselves. I've spent hours
and hours and a couple of hundred pounds doing the zone thing. I tried
to sort the controls today and couldn't figure out how to connect them
to the boiler. So I called WB tech support and my boiler (which is
only 2 years old FFS!" cannot take it. No way. "Can't I bodge a
control in somewhere?" Nope. The text display controls it all. There
is no single 'lightitupnow' connection in there.

What crap. WB Tech support are wrong.

What model boiler is it?