Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Deandre7978@gmail.com is offline

Default Apprentice Electrician needs help

My name is Deandre Sharpe, I live in Dearborn, MI. I am writing this
message to promote and hopefully recruit myself. I am a aspiring
apprentice electrician, who has completed a four year electrical
aprenticeship program and a two year vocational program in electrical
construction. I have two years hands on experience. I have been
looking to educate myself and push the boundries of my knowledge to
excel in this career. I understand that there is plenty of growth in
this trade although it seems like it's much harder to actually get
in. If there are any positions available for an excellent electrical
apprentice with any organization in any state, PLEASE, do not hesitate
to contact me. I would gladly join your team. By hiring me as a
apprentice there are tax breaks which you would receive and you would
also aquire a motivated person, a excellent listener, a quick learner
egar to work anytime. Is there anyone otu there who can help me. my
e-mail address is Thank you in advance for
your help.