Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Philips calls for a simple switch to reduce energy consumption

mm wrote:
Philosophically, I have to agree with the sentiment that about 90% of
the most vocal proponents of many of these movements are about as
hypocritical as it gets in the "do what I say, not what I do" venue.

That's not the definition of hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is saying I do that
or I beleive that when the person really doesn't.**

Well, I think they _are_ saying something they don't really believe or
they would "walk the walk" instead of just spouting the talk...