Posted to alt.home.repair
PaPaPeng PaPaPeng is offline

Default Fogger in the attic - is that OK?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:58:38 -0400, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Charlie Bress wrote:

First off, I did not post the section that is quoted above.

Sorry your name was still attached to the quote, that was my error.
However my original quote did indicate that the original quote was from PaPa
not from you. Somehow by the time it got re-quoted by you it did appear
that I was quoting you. Sorry for my error that started that error.

Same here. I was making a general statement, not directed to any
specific person. I am always impressed by any possible source of a
house fire. Woodframe built houses do burn at the slightest
provocation. Smoldering BBQ charcoals after the party is over,
candlelit dinners, tossed live cigarette stubs. Awarness and a little
preventive measure here and there is a good habit to acquire.