Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:12 am, jJim McLaughlin

SNIP HAPPENS

I hear you can do that in Illinois, or that use to be the case - maybe
other places.

Used- past tense, no use.

Try to learn correct grammer. You might get better SAT scores with
which to impress us all.

Complaining about newsgroup grammer and spelling... Why am I replying?
Well, my CLEP w/essay was above the 99th &... (that was standardized
based on test results from people who just completed English 101).
Didn't take English 101...

Wow. I'm impressed. Not.

Is your AC working yet?

Have you figured out how to get it fixed now?

Or are you still waiting for your letter, envelope and stamp to fix the AC?

Not too smart, and still wrapped far too tight.