Posted to rec.woodworking
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default Bible & Qur'an Say : DO NOT EAT PORK

Sounds like instead of sending troups over there we should cut out the
middle man and just ship small arms.
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
HeyBub wrote:
NoOne N Particular wrote:
Today, it seems like we have two factions fighting for control. On
one side we have the Christian religion, and on the other we have
Islam.

You're not even close. In the past (say few decades), Muslims have killed
many more of their fellow religionists than any inter-religion feuding.

Lybia vs Egypt
Lebanon vs Syria
Iraq vs Iran
Iraq vs Kuwait
Turkey vs Iraq
Sudan vs everybody
Somalia vs everybody
Iraq vs Iraq
Palestinians vs Palestinians

I'm not exaggerating: millions dead.

About the only Muslim country that hasn't been a war with somebody is
Minnesota.

Of the 50-odd countries that are predominately Muslim only TWO are
nominal
democracies (Turky and Malaysia). The rest are Theocracies (Iran),
Monarchies (Jordan, Morocco), Oligarchies (Egypt), or out-and-out
anarchies
(Somalia, Sudan).

Oh .. and in all the wars between Israel and their Muslim neighbors a
grand total of
about 100,000 dead - vs. the 3 million or so Muslims killing each other in
that same period of time...